By joining AENEAS, you will instantly benefit of a solid network dedicated to strengthening European Competitiveness through R&D&I along the Electronics Value Chain.
One Association representing the whole value chain working on micro and nanoelectronics enabled components and systems providing unparalleled networking opportunities, policy influence & supported access to funding.
AENEAS members define the European Research, Development & Innovation Strategy for micro and nanoelectronics based components and systems. They can also participate in the definition of strategic roadmaps which will shape the content of future PENTA and ECSEL Joint Undertaking Calls for Proposals.
All members are entitled to take part in the General Assembly.
Chamber A (SME), B (Research) and C (Corporate) members can vote in the General Assembly. The General Assembly decides, amongst others, on the following subjects:
- the AENEAS budget,
- the level of financial contributions,
- the election of Supervisory Board members.
Supported access to funding
Being a member of AENEAS facilitates your participation in European R&D&I projects and programmes related to micro and Nanoelectronics enabled components and systems:
- AENEAS is a private member of the ECSEL JU Governing Board representing the interests of its members in the programme.
- AENEAS is managing the EUREKA PENTA programme.
- The AENEAS Supervisory Board and Management Committee are in continuous contact with the European Commission and National Public Authorities to ensure efficient running programme with concrete results.
AENEAS organises numerous events to encourage networking between AENEAS members. By opening up its events, AENEAS is working to expand this network even further bringing people from along the Electronics Value Chain together around the common goal of successful European R&D&I projects.