AENEAS is supporting its Members to innovate and make their business grow. Research, Development and Innovation (RD&I) is indeed the key driver of productivity and hence of prosperity and growth.
Two-thirds of the EU economic growth derives from RD&I, accounting for 15% of all productivity gain in Europe1.
To benefit from this collaborative innovation and create your own RD&I projects, AENEAS:
- Helps you to find new project ideas presented during the collaborative ECS or Chips JU events organised or co-organised by AENEAS, via posters, pitches or simply through networking cocktails and dinners.
- Provides you with the opportunity to present your project ideas for free during AENEAS co-organised events.
- Offers you a free ECS Collaboration Tool platform to meet new partners along with networking opportunities.
- Supports you in the creation of your consortia and reinforcement of existing consortia, also offering free meeting space opportunities during the collaborative ECS or Chips JU events.
- Helps you to apply to any Chips JU, or Xecs Call.
- Advises you in the selection of suitable funding instruments (Horizon Europe, Chips JU or EUREKA Xecs Programme).
- Guides you to run Xecs projects, as AENEAS operates Xecs Programme including the Calls, the project evaluation and monitoring.
- Promotes the outcome and the impact of your PENTA, EURIPIDES² and Xecs project to a wider audience.