AENEAS is supporting its Members to innovate and make their business grow. Research, Development and Innovation (RD&I) is indeed the key driver of productivity and hence of prosperity and growth.
Two-thirds of the EU economic growth derives from RD&I, accounting for 15% of all productivity gain in Europe1.
To benefit from this collaborative innovation and create your own RD&I projects, AENEAS:
- Helps you to find new project ideas presented during the events AENEAS organises or co-organises such as EFECS and the ECS brokerage event (free event for Members) via posters, pitches or simply through networking cocktails and dinners.
- Provides you with the opportunity to present your project ideas for free during AENEAS co-organised events.
- Offers you a free platform, the ECS Collaboration Tool, to meet new partners along with networking opportunities.
- Supports you in the creation of your consortia and in the reinforcement of existing consortia, also offering free meeting space opportunities during the ECS brokerage event.
- Helps you to apply to any ECSEL JU or PENTA/EURIPIDES² Call.
- Advises you in the selection of the suitable funding instruments (H2020, ECSEL JU or EUREKA PENTA and EURIPIDES² Programme).
- Guides you to run PENTA projects, as AENEAS operate PENTA Programme including the Calls, the project evaluation and the project monitoring.
- Promotes the outcome and the impact of your PENTA project to a wider audience.