One of the main strengths of AENEAS is its network. AENEAS counts more than 500 members, large enterprises, SMEs, research and technology organisations and universities, all along the ECS value chain.
Being a member of AENEAS allows you to:
- Become a part of the Electronic Components and Systems (ECS) community gathered during dedicated events (ECS brokerage event, EFECS and other local or online events).
- Benefit from cross-fertilisation in a global network of experts from large companies, SMEs, universities or research institutes.
- Participate in AENEAS members community
To create the best opportunities for you, AENEAS co-organises:
- An annual European Forum for Electronic Components and Systems (EFECS) including:
- High-level speeches from the EC, the Industry and the hosting ministry and their vision.
- A pre-brokerage event with dedicated pitch sessions and exhibition momenta.
- Interactive and thematic ECS-SRIA discussions. Have your say in the release of the yearly ECS-SRIA.
- Collaborative programme landscape definition and future. Learn about the current and next funding opportunities.
- Networking sessions.
- A yearly ECS brokerage event including:
- Call information from the Horizon Europe, KDT partnership and EUREKA Programmes.
- Dedicated pitch sessions and exhibition momenta.
- Dedicated SME pitches opportunities.
- Consortia building meeting sessions.
These and local events allow you to meet peers, key European players of the ECS value chain as well as new business partners to create consortia and make your business grow.