The final results of METIS project: Advancing Skills and Talent in the Semiconductor Industry will be presented and the European Chips Skills Alliance will be launched on November 30 at 9am at the Chips for Europe event.
Over the last four years METIS (MicroElectronics Training, Industry and Skills) analyzed the skills needs in the microelectronic industry, developed training courses and a long-term action plan. Join us for the presentation of the key project results and an interactive panel discussion.
Brussels, Event lounge, Room: Convention 3
- Welcome Remarks
- Introduction of the METIS project and introduction of the panel
- Presentation of key results: Skills intelligence and skills strategy for the microelectronics sector
- Presentation of key results: Training, up- and reskilling for microelectronics – The METIS training catalogue
- Presentation of key results: METIS long-term action plan and the European Chips Skills Alliance
- Closing remarks and conclusion
Please see here for the full agenda.
To register please enter your details through this registration form.
This event is co-located with Chips JU Launch Event which will start at 12am the same day. The location of the event is: Event lounge, Convention 3, Brussels Boulevard Général Wahis16F, 1030 Brussels.
If you are successfully registered for the Chips JU Launch event “Chips for Europe”, we encourage you to register for this event!