Get deep insight insight into a fascinating technology and discover more about Bosch’s innovative semiconductor technology during the two-day Bosch European Spring School in Reutlingen on 6-7 March 2024.
What to expect
When it comes to optimization of processes, products and services in the context of an industrial environment Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence are key technologies for increasing productivity, efficiency and the quality of the produced goods. Join us at the forefront of European Microelectronics industry! The Important Project of Common European Interest (IPCEI) has brought together leading experts from industry and academia to present their latest work in Industrial AI and Automation, including Semiconductor Manufacturing.
At the event, participants will have the unique opportunity to interact with Bosch employees and managers, as well as a diverse group of international participants. Discover the latest advancements in real-life AI applications within our highly automated 200mm semiconductor front end production environment and explore our state-of-the-art test center for semiconductor components.
But that’s not all! Participants will also have the chance to showcase their own research in the field of industrial AI through our poster session. Participants can win the highly coveted poster award!
Who is concerned
- if you are a student with bachelor’s degree, a Ph.D. student or a professor working in the field of the STEM subjects (science, technology, engineering, mathematics)
- or if you are a scientist or engineer working at a technology company
- if you have a high interest on industrial artificial intelligence
You enjoy tackling complex technical topics and would like to have an opportunity to talk to and learn from leading experts about AI in Industry
Apply now here and register by 30 November.
Don’t miss this chance to unlock your potential in the world of Industrial AI.
More about the agenda and the speakers in the flyer here.
How to apply
- Students with a bachelor’s degree, professionals and PhD students should send a CV and a short
- PhD students are encouraged to send a poster proposal. This is not mandatory but will support your application. All posters will be published on our website. The best 10 posters will be presented by the PhD students during our poster session. Participants can win an award!
The number of participants at the Spring School is limited to 50 people.
Accommodation and travel costs
Expenses for 2nd class train ticket and accommodation will be reimbursed. Detailed information will be given after successful registration.
More about the Summer School and the registration here.
Download the Bosch Summer School flyer here.