The Xecs Matchmaking Event – Xecs Call 3 will take place on 25 September 2023, 10:00 – 17:00 CEST.
Don’t miss this event held in Bpifrance, Le Hub, Paris, to get to know more about Xecs, hear about the funding opportunities and the eligibility criteria from Public Authorities. You can present your project idea, listen to pitches, present your SME expertise, network and build your consortia. The Xecs Call 3 will be launched during this event.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Present your project idea(s) and/or learn about other project ideas
- Present you project idea on a poster and exchange with participants.
- Present your SME expertise pitch.
- Meet and network with potential partners
- Hear from Public Authorities and learn more about the specific funding rules in your country
- Join the opening of Xecs Call 3 and get useful insights on how to submit a successful project proposal
This event is a perfect opportunity for you to participate in an Xecs collaborative project in the field of Electronic Components and Systems -ECS- and benefit from exploitation and growth opportunities!
More information about the event and agenda here.
Participation in the Xecs Matchmaking Event is free of charge, but registration is required. You can already register here.
Xecs is a Eureka Cluster, operated by AENEAS and dsigned to accelerate the pace of sustainable innovation in Electronics Components & Systems (ECS) and their applications area.
Open to all – Large Enterprise, SMEs, Research and Technology Organisations, and Universities – Xecs provides networking tools and organises ECS community events in which participants can generate and present project ideas, build consortia and find projects in which they can exploit their expertise and capabilities.
Get to know more about Xecs here.