On 17 May, 14:00-16:30 CEST join the webinar, dedicated to the skills shortage and inclusion in the European semiconductor industry. This online event is organised by ALLPROS.eu in cooperation with the European Commission.
The event will develop around its main topic, the link between the skills shortage and women’s role in the industry, through a series of sessions from leading experts and industry leaders. The series of presentations will provide a range of perspectives on how taking an inclusive approach to skills development will ultimately foster a more inclusive environment and culture within the European Semiconductor industry.
This event aims to:
- Discuss the skills shortage affecting the European semiconductor industry and explore its relationship with inclusion.
- Showcase successful initiatives providing upskilling opportunities and highlight their plans.
- Provide a platform for interaction between key stakeholder groups involved in the Semiconductor sector (Government, Research & Academia, Business)
- Provide opportunity to women leaders in the industry to share knowledge and highlight their achievements.
- Discuss the next steps towards filling the skills gap for the European semiconductor sector through actions fostering and inclusive approach.
The event is open to anyone interested in fostering an inclusive approach to innovation in the field of semiconductors through skills building.
More information and agenda available here.