On 23 May 2023, DG Research & Innovation will organise an information event in Brussels on financial and business opportunities beyond Horizon Europe, which can support the market uptake of new technologies and systems.
The programme includes different presentations from the Innovation Fund, the European Investment Bank, the Connecting Europe Facility, and the European Innovation Council, followed by a Q&A closing part.
DG Research & Innovation has a great potential to boost the development of alternative energy solutions, and to reduce the energy consumption in transport, housing and industry.
This in-person event will be an excellent opportunity to learn more about how to bring your innovative solutions to the next level, and to network with other companies in your area.
- The event will be held as an in-person event on 23 May
- From 9:30 to 12:00 CET
- At the Centre de Conférence Albert Borschette, 36 rue Froissart, 1040 Brussels
- The full programme is available here
- It will also be web streamed and recorded
- To participate in person, REGISTER HERE