The European Commission will present the 2023 calls of the Horizon Europe Cluster 4 Work Programme 2023-2024, in an online event, organised by HaDEA.
During the 3-day event, applicants will get in-depth information about the funding opportunities of the 2023 calls of Horizon Europe Cluster 4 Work Programme 2023-2024, which cover the following 6 Destinations:
- Climate neutral, circular and digitised production
- Increased autonomy in key strategic value chains for resilient industry
- World leading data and computing technologies
- Digital and emerging technologies for competitiveness and fit for the Green Deal
- Open strategic autonomy in developing, deploying and using global space-based infrastructures, services, applications and data
- A human-centred and ethical development of digital and industrial technologies.
Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions on what’s new and learn how to draft successful proposals.
More information on the event page.
The programme is available here.
The Horizon Europe Cluster 4 Brokerage Events will be organised by the European Networks of National Contact Points on the following days:
- Digital: 15-16 December 2022 (organised by IDEAL-IST)
- Industry: 14 December 2022 (organised by NCP4Industry)
- Space: 8 December 2022 (organised by COSMOS4HE)
The Brokerage Events provide unique opportunities for Horizon Europe proposers to establish future collaborations and consortia.
For more information and registration, please visit the websites of the NCP Networks (links are provided above).