The Eureka network and the Clusters, together with 16 countries, join forces to accelerate sustainability by setting up a Joint Call for RD&I projects that address this challenge. The Call will focus on Sustainable Industry.
The Sustainability Call will be jointly implemented between the Eureka Clusters CELTIC-NEXT, EUROGIA, ITEA, SMART and Xecs and the Eureka Public Authorities of Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Spain, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, Turkey, and the United Kingdom. The available budget for this Call will be >25M€. You are invited to submit your Project Outline before 2 May 2022, 17:00 CEST.
Who can participate
The Call is open to SMEs, Large Enterprises, Research & Technology Organisations (RTOs), and Academia.
In the global context of digital and green transitions, addressing sustainability and tackling energy and resource issues is essential. The Eureka Clusters Sustainability Call 2022 is designed to stimulate innovations in these important areas, through the creation of transnational collaborative projects.
More on the challenges here:https://eureka-clusters.eu/sustainability/targeted-challenges.html
Participating in the Eureka Clusters Sustainability Call 2022 offers large benefits:
- Be boosted to become a front runner in your sustainability application area
- Receive national funding with an expected success rate over 30%
- Access a large network of organisations from countries in Europe and beyond (incl. Canada, Singapore South Africa and South Korea)
- Be part of a flexible programme with bottom-up and market-driven idea generation, initiated by businesses and knowledge institutes
- Get coaching and support from experts throughout the development and the execution of your project, with the possibility of having up to two Clusters providing this coaching and support
Do you have an innovative project idea to make industry more sustainable?
Join the Eureka Clusters Sustainability Call!
If you wish to participate in the Eureka Clusters Sustainability Call 2022, please visit this page: https://eureka-clusters.eu/sustainability/how-to-participate.html
More on the Sustainability Call
Please visit the Call website: https://eureka-clusters.eu/sustainability.html