The EC is organising Digital, Industry & Space Info Day on 29 November to 1 December 2021.
This info day aims to inform (potential) applicants about topics included in the Cluster 4 ‘Digital, Industry and Space’ work programme of 2022.
Cluster 4 focuses on Digital, Industry and Space and aims to deliver on the following six destinations matching the Strategic Plan:
- Climate neutral, circular and digitised production
- Increased autonomy in key strategic value chains for resilient industry
- World leading data and computing technologies
- Digital and emerging technologies for competitiveness and fit for the Green Deal
- Open strategic autonomy in developing, deploying and using global space-based infrastructures, services, applications and data
- A human-centred and ethical development of digital and industrial technologies
All destinations topics will be covered during the 3 days.
How to participate?
All sessions will be recorded and the recording will be available here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/research-and-innovation/events/upcoming-events/horizon-europe-info-days/cluster-4_en#documents
Previous info day
Watch the recording of the previous session on 29-30 June 2021 here.