The ECSEL JU Office, has developed some provisional planning for the first two calls 2021 and 2022. The ECSEL JU Office will become the KDT JU Office once the KDT JU is launched.
See as follows:
- Call-2021 expected to be launched in December 2021 with a deadline in April 2022, and selected projects to be launched before end 2022
- Call-2022 expected to be launched mid 2022 with a deadline after the summer break 2022 and selected projects to be launched in 2023
Such calls can only be launched under the following conditions:
- Both calls, but in particular Call-2021, can only be launched if the Single Basic Act setting up the KDT JU is before December 2021.
- Calls can only be launched if all decisions required to set up KDT, its bodies, its procedures, and the decisions for launching KDT calls are taken in due time before the launch of the calls.
- EU budgets for those calls are respectively up to 210 MEuro and 240 MEuro. National budgets, topics and types of actions are still under discussion and will be announced in due time.
Read the full article here: https://www.ecsel.eu/news/ecsel-ju-develops-provisional-call-timelines-new-kdt-ju