As a continuation of the 1st webinar, on 21 April 2021, the EC is proposing a new open webinar, which will provide additional details on the preparation of a proposal for Horizon Europe.
The European Commission hold a first webinar on 24 March “How to prepare a successful proposal in Horizon Europe”. The webinar recordings can be viewed here. These recordings are specifically highlighting the following points:
- The page limits have been reduced to 45 pages for full proposals and 10 pages for first stage proposals;
- Open Science will be part of the Excellence criterion. A Data Management Plan is mandatory, but open access to research data will be subject to the principle “ as open as possible, as closed as necessary”; therefore, exceptions are possible, if duly justified;
- The list of researchers to be involved in the project only pertains to real researchers, as defined in the Application form;
- The Annotated Grant Agreement should become available in time for the signature of the first grant agreements; certain sections may be made public earlier, once completed.
Today the EC is proposing a new open webinar, a continuation of the previous session, which will provide additional details on the preparation of a proposal for Horizon Europe, like:
- New approach to impact following the Key Impact Pathways
- Open science,
- Gender dimension
- Dissemination, exploitation and communication.
This second Horizon Europe webinar will be held on held on the 21 April 2021, from 10.00am CEST.
Some useful links: