As a continuation of the 1st webinar, on 21 April 2021, the EC is proposing a new open webinar, which will provide additional details on the preparation of a proposal for Horizon Europe.
The European Commission hold a first webinar on 24 March “How to prepare a successful proposal in Horizon Europe”. The webinar recordings can be viewed here. These recordings are specifically highlighting the following points:
- The page limits have been reduced to 45 pages for full proposals and 10 pages for first stage proposals;
- Open Science will be part of the Excellence criterion. A Data Management Plan is mandatory, but open access to research data will be subject to the principle “ as open as possible, as closed as necessary”; therefore, exceptions are possible, if duly justified;
- The list of researchers to be involved in the project only pertains to real researchers, as defined in the Application form;
- The Annotated Grant Agreement should become available in time for the signature of the first grant agreements; certain sections may be made public earlier, once completed.
Today the EC is proposing a new open webinar, a continuation of the previous session, which will provide additional details on the preparation of a proposal for Horizon Europe, like:
- New approach to impact following the Key Impact Pathways
- Open science,
- Gender dimension
- Dissemination, exploitation and communication.
This second Horizon Europe webinar will be held on held on the 21 April 2021, from 10.00am CEST.
The agenda is available here. To register to this second webinar, please click here.
Some useful links: