On the 29th of March, Eurogia will hold a Brokerage Event to support the Eureka Eurogia Green Transition Call which will close on the 15th of June, 2021.
The aim of this Event is to provide the chance to present your own project idea and to search for partners.
In the dedicated website you can find a brokerage tool where you can search a partner or upload your project idea, in preparation for the event.
Agenda of the Brokerage Event
- 10:00 – 10:10: Introduction by Niccolò Cividini (Eurogia Office Manager);
- 10:10 – 10:30: Presentation of the Eurogia2020 programme by Sinem Altuncu (Eurogia General Manager) and of the Green Transition Call by Pierre Besse (Eurogia Technical Committee Chairman);
- 10:30 – 11:10: Insight from Public Authorities (KIAT– South Korea; TUBITAK – Turkey; FFG -Austria, tbc);
- 11:10 – 11:30: Keynote speaker on decarbonisation, “Preparing Hydrogen Era”, by Jean-Pascal Biaggi, CEO of Biagem;
- 11:30 – 12:00: Brokerage session: pitch presentations and networking
- 12:00 Closing remarks by Sinem Altuncu
To attend the event you can register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your personal details (Name, Surname, Organisation and Job position). You will receive details to attend the event after the registration.
More information here.