NEXT-GENERATION IOT FOR A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
The 10th International IoT Week will be held from August 31st to September 3rd at the Convention Centre Dublin, Ireland.
The rising awareness of climate change has caused the popularization of sustainability and the realization that we need to do things not only differently, but better.
As focus shifts to finding solutions to climate issues, technological advancements and innovation present a promising way forward.
The Internet of Things, for example, which Boston Consulting Group estimates will boom into an $267 billion dollar industry by 2021, promises to
facilitate great leaps in our efforts to transform our places and spaces, from homes and offices to entire cities, into sustainable environments.
If IoT technologies build on not only established technology, but also new capabilities in the backend, such as artificial intelligence, deep semantic
interoperability and novel contractual arrangements like Blockchains, they will undoubtedly bring fundamental change to all sectors of activity, improving the way we live and work.
In other words, IoT is likely to be an essential element of the Next Generation Internet, setting the groundwork for systems and devices of the future.
IoT Week 2021 is the only place in the world where you can:
- Learn about the art of IoT by participating in more than 150 sessions and events within 4 days
- Network with key researchers, visionaries, entrepreneurs and representatives of international bodies
- Expand your business by meeting and interacting with new business partners among top corporations and industry players
- Get to know the latest IoT innovations by visiting the Exhibition Area with more than 50 companies and institutions
- Discover the most outstanding Large Scale Projects funded by the European Commission on the Internet of Things
- Scout the most promising projects from entrepreneurs and developers at the Hackathon and the IoT Week 2021 Startup competition
For more information, please visit the event website here.