The EUREKA Cluster Eurogia, together with EUREKA Public Authorities of the participating countries have perceived a common cross domain interest for Technology-driven green transition projects addressing issues such as Energy preservation, Sustainable manufacturing, Bioresources and Biodiversity.
More about this new EUROGIA Thematic Green Transition Call here.
The aim of this Call is to boost the productivity, competitiveness and environmental sensitivity of European industries through using innovative technologies to dramatically reduce their environmental footprint.
Possible Application areas are:
- Renewable energies resources and their integration in the grid, demand-side management,
- H2 technologies: production, transportation, storage, distribution,
- CO2 Capture, Sequestration and Utilization,
- Green and Zero-emission Buildings and constructions,
- Smart Grids, Micro-Grids,
- E-mobility, electric vehicles and charging, infrastructure, Fuel cell technologies, connected cars,
- Recycling of composites and new materials
- Monitoring of the environment and bio resources,
- … and many more
The EUROGIA Thematic Green Transition Call open on 22 February 2021. The Call is using a one-step central submission process where a Full Project proposal should be submitted by 15.06.2021, 17.00 h CET.
How to participate
The Call is looking for projects that will form innovative ecosystems that will enable advances in the State-of-the-Art and result in opportunities for commercial and/or societal impact in the application areas addressed. The intent is to bring together partners from across the broad Community of all types (Large Enterprise, SME’s, Research & Technology Organisations and Universities) into collaborative teams that will be able to demonstrate a high impact in the chosen application area at the end of the project.
More about the eligibility criteria and how to submit a Full Project proposal here.
A brokerage event will be held on 29 March 2021.
In order to support participants in preparing their Full Project proposal an online Brokerage tool is available. It enables you to:
- Upload your Project idea
- Upload your Expertise Offering
- Look for partners via the Partner Expertise search
- See the Project Ideas of others
- Contact Project Idea owners or partners
More about the online tool Brokerage tool here.