Date: 20 October 2020
Time: 16:00 – 17:00 CET
EUREKA clusters EURIPIDES2 and PENTA are preparing to launch a call for proposals for research, development, and innovation (R&D&I) projects related to all areas of the electronics components and systems (ECS) value chain. In anticipation of the launch, there will be an information webinar for interested Canadian participants.
PENTA is a EUREKA cluster with a mission to catalyze research, development and innovation in areas of micro and nano electronics-enabled systems and applications. EURIPIDES2 is also a EUREKA cluster, focused on smart electronic systems and smart systems integration from components to systems.
These clusters are transnational and industry‑driven research, development, and innovation programs that enable a global and knowledgeable community of large industries, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), start‑ups, academia, and customer organisations to collaborate on funded projects that turn innovative ideas into new business, jobs, economic growth, and benefits for society.
The call is open to:
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- large enterprises and industries
- Research Organizations
Sector of focus: Digital industries along the electronic components and systems (ECS) value chain
Key application areas:
- Digital industry
- Digital life
- Health and well-being
- Transport and smart mobility
- Systems and components: architecture, design and integration
- Connectivity and interoperability
- Safety, security and reliability
- Computing and storage
- Process, equipment, materials and manufacturing for ECS
Key dates and milestones:
- Information webinar: October 20, 2020
- Launch of call for proposals: November 25, 2020
- Virtual Brokerage Event: January 2021 (exact date to be confirmed)
- Deadline to submit project outline (PO): February 26, 2021
- Deadline to submit full project proposal (FPP): May 28, 2021
- Notification of successful proposals and national funding request: September 2021
- Executed Funding Agreement and project start: Q1 2022
The information webinar for interested Canadians will be held on October 20, 2020. For more information and to register for this free webinar, please click here.