Eureka covid-19 call 2 is now open! This call is supported by the EUREKA association, participating member countries Belgium, Canada, Estonia, Finland, France, the Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, Sweden and Turkey and their national funding authorities, as well as the EUREKA Clusters:
- Participants are invited to submit research and innovation project proposals aiming to provide solutions and preparedness for highly contagious human infectious disease pandemics which inflict a high impact on society. More information on the scope here.
- Projects duration is up to 36 months.
- Eligibility criteria are listed here.
- There are two stages to the submission and assessment process. More information on the process here.
- Stage 1: Eureka applications. Proposals must be submitted by 15 July 2020, 17:00 CEST on this portal.
- Stage 2: National applications. If required by their National Funding Agency (NFA), project participants will submit a related national funding application. Funding conditions and rules per country are available on the “related documents” section of this page. NFA contacts can also be found on this page.
For complete information, please click here.