NRC IRAP accepts Canadian SMEs expressions of interest to participate in the EURIPIDES² and PENTA 2019 Synchronised Call for proposals at ECS brokerage event on 15-16 January, Brussels.
The National Research Council of Canada Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC IRAP) is Canada’s leading innovation assistance program for small and medium-sized businesses.
If you operate an innovative small or medium-sized business in Canada, we can help you build your innovation capacity and take your ideas to market. The NRC IRAP do this through financial assistance, advisory services and connections to the best business and R&D expertise in Canada. It’s a winning model that they been using to drive business growth—and Canada’s innovation system—for over 70 years.
Stimulate wealth creation for Canada through innovation.
Accelerate the growth of small and medium-sized businesses by providing them with a comprehensive suite of innovation services and funding.
Be the most impactful program of its kind in the world, where Canadian firms go first to transform their ideas into commercial success.
- Provide value-added frontline service to clients
- Respect and invest in the value of people
- Build and contribute to partnerships
- Maintain and enhance technical credibility
- Ensure accountability for quality service and effective use of resources
- Help small and medium-sized businesses in Canada develop and commercialize technologies.
- Collaborate with regional and national organizations on initiatives that support the development and commercialization of technologies by small and medium-sized businesses.
Through a broad range of international activities, the National Research Council of Canada Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC IRAP) provides direct support to small and medium-sized businesses with international interests. Their international programs connect companies with the funding, advisory, export, and innovation services they need to access new markets and global value chains.
The NRC IRAP are partnered with national organisations and other government departments such as Global Affairs Canada, and they collaborate with many countries and regions including India, China, the European Union, and the United States, providing support in a number of key areas, including direct financial support to small and medium-sized businesses with international interests, business and technology partnering, and joint R&D projects.